3/04/2013

Finally I met the Adelaide Sky

Hello Guys!
Such a hiatus for my blog haha. There're lots of thing I see but there were a limited quotes for the internet (yea, this is sad) so that I can't blog any (upload things will need lots of internet quotes), but today I decided to use this nothing-to-do-time and use this internet quotes wisely for some posts :D
"Good thing will be an ease if it's not shared."
Approximately two weeks ago I flew to Adelaide for an exchange program, and thank God it's a scholarship, cause the prices here in Aussie is super high compared with in Indo! Like, in Indo, you could eat till drop with only 1 dollar (10,000 rupiah) but here, if you bought food in a fast food resto/foodcourt you'll at least need 5 dollar. Luckily I flew here with my buddy, Nabila Afif, so the first good thing is; I got a company for sharing things and groceries :p

Arrive at Saturday and this is the Adelaide's road. No people 'cause this road is in the business area. 
Everybody loves Chinatown.
Cheap foods, Asian foods, Bubble Tea.
Public Transportation Modes here; Tram, Train, Bus, and O-Bahn.
All are accessible to access from the internet (in case you want to find routes, etc)
Lovely murals I found in abandoned places.
Another thing I like is, there are lots of place to hook your bike.
 Here I'm enrolled as an Architecture (Design Studies) student at The Uni Adelaide.
In the first week I join the International Student Orientation there, it's been fun to meet another people from around the world and listen to their different accent.

At the International Student Welcome Center.
Hub Central. The white building is the place where most of the department and buildings connected.

Those are my early days here, still long way to go up to six months later.

blah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me hell